Ninja Class Schedule
You are more than welcome to join a class at anytime as long as there are open spots in the class. We will pro rate the tuition accordingly.
• Please select the appropriate class for your child. New students with prior experience must schedule an evaluation with the office before registering for a class.
• Please respect our age groups. If your child has met the skill requirements to move to the next level, but you are unable to register them in a class because of their age please call the office so we can place your child in the correct class.
Tuitions listed on classes below are monthly for one time a week and do not include the annual registration fee.
Click here to read more about our Tuition/ Pricing below
Tiny Ninja - (ages 3 - 4.5) - 45 min.
Our Tiny Ninja program is for children who are 3 years old up until they turn 4 and a half. This 45 minute co-ed class is a great opportunity for children to get some energy out while working on dynamic movements and developing body and spatial awareness. Our skilled staff will lead the class through a series of obstacle courses that will challenge children’s coordination, balance, strength, and determination.
Lil’ Ninja - (ages 4.5 - 5) - 45 min.
Our Lil’ Ninja program is for children who are 4 and a half years old up until they turn six. This 45 minute co-ed class is a great opportunity for children to get some energy out while working on dynamic movements and developing body and spatial awareness. Our skilled staff will lead the class through a series of obstacle courses that will challenge children’s coordination, balance, strength, and determination.
Ninja 1- (ages 6 & up) - 1 hr 5 min.
Our Ninja class is a mix of martial arts and obstacle course training. Kids will focus on using their strength and agility to get from point A to point B. They will learn how to roll, vault, and overcome obstacles with technique in mind.
Ninja 2 - (ages 6 & up) - 1 hr 5 min.
Our Ninja 2 class continues to increase strength and agility as well as introducing harder level ninja obstacles. Ninja kicks and movements also begin to increase in difficulty in this level.
Free Flyers - (ages 6 & up) - 1 hr 5 min.
Our free flyers class is a mix of freestyle tumbling and freerunning. This class introduces stylistic acrobatics and allows students to be creative while getting from point A to point B. Kids will be able to use their imagination while learning tumbling and obstacle course training.
- MONTHLY CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT: Payments are made monthly and you don't have to worry about your spot being taken. You are guaranteed your spot all year long.*
- Our monthly tuition payments are based on an average of four classes per month. No additional charge is assessed for months that offer five classes. In months where holidays, gym closings, snow days, etc. affect the schedule of classes, no tuition is reduced. If you should receive five classes during the month instead of four it will be considered a makeup for classes missed while we are closed for holidays, gym closings, snow days, etc.
We offer continuous enrollment so you can join a class at anytime as long as there are open spots in the class. We will pro rate the tuition accordingly.
- Tuition is not prorated for absences. Please see the class Make-Up Policies.
- Payments for classes are due at the time of Registration . This enables us to keep a more accurate count of how many students are enrolled for each class without overbooking classes
** Each family is required to have a credit/ debit card on file for payments.
Tuition is paid monthly: Tuition is due on the 1st of each month for that month.
Options for making payments before the 1st of each month:
If payment is made prior to the 1st of the month by one of the options listed below then no fees will be charged to your credit/ debit card on file.
- Payments may be made in person with cash.
- Payments may be made with a personal check. Please make your check payable to Power in Motion and please note the student's name, class, day and the time on the memo portion of your check. A $25 fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
- Payments may be made with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
- You may mail payments to: Power in Motion Gymnastics, Dance, & Cheer, 3889 M-139, St. Joseph, MI 49085
- Remember, any remaining balances on the 1st of the month will be charged to your credit/ debit card on file. This is done automatically so you will not have to worry about losing your child's /(ren's) spot in class.
If there are changes to your credit/debit card the new information must be received by the 20th of the month. If your payment doesn't go through for any reason you will be charged a $10.00 decline fee.If delinquent tuition is not paid before your child(ren)s first class of the month, your child(ren) will be tagged inactive by the computer, will be un-enrolled, and children on the waiting list will be called. Once we have received a bad check, all future tuition must be paid with cash or credit/debit card.
If you need to become inactive in the program, a Withdrawal Form (pdf below), located at the front desk, MUST BE received by the 20th of the month prior to withdrawal. WE DO NOT ACCEPT WITHDRAWALS OVER THE PHONE. WE MUST RECEIVE A PHYSICAL OR EMAILED COPY OF THE Withdrawal Form (pdf below) at the front desk.
Select the Withdrawal form button below to download a copy of our withdrawal form. We also have copies available at the front desk.
UNLESS WE RECEIVE PROPER NOTICE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEXT MONTH’S BILLING TUITION.
** By signing your child(ren) up for classes at Power in Motion you agree to the above payment policy.
The fees listed below are monthly fees.*
|45 min class||1x a week||$60|
|2x a week||$108|
|55 min class||1x a week||$67|
|2x a week||$120.60|
|1 hr 5 min class||1x a week||$75|
|2x a week||$135.00|
|1 hr 30 min class||1x a week||$94|
|2x a week||$169.20|
Competitive Fees: The fees are listed in the team handbook.
Open Gym Fees: $5 for members and $8 for non-members each time, this is paid when you arrive.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE:
This fee is $30 for the first child, $20 for second child or a $50 maximum per family. Registration is due at the time of intial enrollment and renewed annually each year thereafter. This fee covers administrative cost as well as registering and maintaining family records. This registration fee applies to ALL programs at Power in Motion. This registration fee applies to ALL programs at Power in Motion.
We offer a generous discount for multiple classes for one child and multiple children from one family. There is a 10% Discount for each additional member of the immediate family calculated on the lower priced class(es) for all programs at Power in Motion! This does not include private lessons.
You MUST contact the office before your child's scheduled class to inform them of your child not attending to receive a make-up class.
- Make-ups are allowed when the requested class size permits.
- You must pre-register for make-up classes through the office.
- Make-up classes do not transfer to future months.
- We will not offer make-up classes for missed make-up classes.
- No credits or refunds will be given for classes not made up.
(Recreational Classes Only*)
We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Discover and Master Card.
MIN. CLASS SIZE:
All classes must have at least 3 children.
We do not offer credit and/or refunds for cancelled classes due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather or any other reason. Power In Motion does not issue refunds. All sales are final for any product and/or service purchased and/or provided by Power In Motion.
Schedule subject to change based on availability. Please call ahead to assure that your class is available. The minimum class size is 3 children and we reserve the right to cancel any class that does not meet the minimum number of children. You are more than welcome to join a class at anytime as long as there are available spots in the class. We will prorate the tuition accordingly.